15/08/12...Excitement growing as tents go up for the 48th Towersey Festival -
AND here are just some of the features of this year's festival:
· Towersey presents 200-plus events on 12 stages, over four days and five nights
· Towersey Real Ale & Cider Festival list available – over 20 top tipples including multi- award winning ales, local brews, and Somerset cider!
· Dedicated Children’s Festival, featuring four days of great family activities, workshops and performances
· All major Towersey venues are under cover ... so don’t let the British weather dampen your spirits!
· Headline acts include The South (aka The Beautiful South), Bellowhead, and a rare appearance from Nic Jones (subject of a forthcoming BBCFour documentary)
· Back for a 48th year! This is the 48th Towersey Festvial ...
· Festival Taster Tickets cost just £8 (adults) and £3 (5yrs-17yrs; over 60s), with under fives free. Full day/concert tickets from £17. Camping and weekend tickets available.
· For more information, including details of advance tickets and weekend camping, call 01629 827016 or see: www.towerseyfestival.com